Sunday, March 3, 2013

Laid Back Sunday

A 'no makeup' make up is one of my obsessions! Just looking fresh and innocent, which is hard to come by. Lol. Well, at least I'm trying here... And I'm trying really hard! :) No harm in doing so right? Haha. No pain no gain!

Why the title? It's because 'I transform into one lazy girl on Sundays.' Don't you just feel naturally lazy on Sundays? Or is it just me? Or is it really just on Sundays? Lol. And the only look you could afford to have is something low key and uncontrived. This particular look took me just about 6 minutes to put together, tops.



Of course we all know that a little smoulder has it's place sometimes. But do you know that your natural undone self is perfect too? Or maybe not? Lol. It just feels so liberating when you don't have so much on, right? 


Laid back clothing is the look for you if you're a lazy girl Sunday like me. It's cool and it means not really having to bother about clothing styles. Although it requires a certain amount of sense to be able to dress up in a casual way, it still is simpler and easier. 


I love a laid back look. When I'm on it, I feel relaxed and comfy. It gives me the vibe that I'm on vacation mode. And flats do just the same on my feet.


Inner top from Maldita; Outer top from Forever 21; Boyfriend pants and belt from Zara; bazaar find flats; SM accessories

So there! What's a lazy girl to do if she wants to spend less than 5 minutes getting ready? Go laid back. But then again, although it may be a look that's informal and relaxed, remember it still is a fashion and a style. Do not take it to mean that it's acceptable to leave the house looking like you just rolled out of bed. It has never been. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.