Sunday, January 13, 2013

Get Organized in 2013!

I saw this accessory cabinet on sale at Groupon.ph last month. I thought it would be a good start to get myself more organized this year and so I bought it. It's actually very useful for someone who is trying hard to be sophisticated, like this woman!  :-)


Getting organized is a never-ending job. It involves getting rid of old stuff every now and then. While I was stacking up, I actually had to let go of almost half of my accessory collection simply because they are more of a clutter now than for-keeps, and I don't think they deserve a place in my new accessory cabinet.



Now, there's no lost productivity because there's no wasted time looking for something that I've misplaced. All of the visual disorganization diminished and there's a sudden brightness in my closet.

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4379191/square-meal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.