Saturday, December 8, 2012

Buying Spree Mode

It is during this time of the year when I feel most likely to give in to my inveterate habit of shopping till i drop. There must be something in the holiday air! Although that doesn't mean that my buying spree mode is in remission during the rest of the year. It's just that the month of December is in a class of its own. Oh yes, I admit. I need help restraining myself more particularly during the season.

Ironically as it may sound though, shopping is my therapy - like a short rest, a garden walk, a break from work. And the mall(although i started online shopping just recently), a breathing place. It has proven itself to be my most effective stressbuster. Like whenever I go home with tons of shopping bags in tow, I feel destressed like a spa feel. That sigh of relief when you're driving along EDSA because it's traffic-free? That feeling! I just cant turn the red signal light on until I have piles of receipts than money in my wallet. If I go home with excess bills in my purse, then something must have gone wrong. To put a little drama into it, shopping completes me. :-)

My current craving for anything bright has been met with my recent trip to the mall..




My indulgence for gold and glitter likewise...



My little obssession with nice fitting pairs of shorts as well...


And ofcourse, I did not take for granted my passion for shoes...




Naturally, I got stuff for Luis too, the love of my life, who, luckily, has not acquired my interest for shopping...



Whew! That's it for now. Headed out again....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.