Monday, September 17, 2012

Second Time is Sweeter in Singapore

It was definitely sweeter the second time around. No, it wasn't love that i'm talking about here. =) Rather, our second visit to this highly urbanized country Singapore. Well, it was sweeter for us because at least, we weren't sick then. I remember my son and I strolling around Universal Studios with colds and fever the first time we had our vacation here. My mom even had to place a white cloth on me the whole time to protect my back. Luis had to take meds every four hours. We didn't have much of the energy needed to explore the whole of Resorts World Sentosa.

Dining even didn't bring thrill to us. Considering that the diversity of food in Singapore is touted as a reason to visit the country. Shopping too, didn't do its usual wonder to delight. Not even the magic of the Singapore Flyer lifted our spirits that time.

Needless to say, the pictures during the first visit weren't worthy to be posted for sharing. Not so much because I care about how I looked though, but rather, i believed it didn't give the beauty of Singapore any justice.

And so to make it up to you Singapore, I took a lot of pictures during our second visit and dubbed them Second Time is Sweeter in Singapore.



























Now how about a third time? ...



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.